At HR Systems, we offer a wide range of services that are customized according to the needs of each client company. We help companies focus on their core business by freeing management from the daily human resource responsibilities.
Human Resource Support & Consultation
- Payroll Processing
- HR Support & Consultation
- Handbook Development
- Regulatory Guidance
- OSHA Compliance
- Record Keeping
- Workers’ Comp. and Unemployment Admin.
- Job Descriptions
- Benefit Administration
- Pre-Employment Screening
- Employee Development
- Hiring & Discharge Consultation
- Employee Relations
Confused about Health Care Reform and what path will be the most cost effective for your organization? HR Systems’ goal is to assist our clients navigate through the uncertainty and help with the process of determining the most cost-effective options available.
A well designed employee benefit program is an integral component of the total compensation plan that creates a competitive environment to attract and retain key employees. We can help negotiate, select and administer your benefit plans as follows:
• HR Systems will monitor and keep you informed of changes to healthcare requirements as the new health care act continues to evolve.
• HR Systems can administer your group insurance program including deductions, enrollments, terminations, and status changes for benefits.
• Provide assistance with remittances for benefit and retirement programs. Includes, but not limited to: Large Group Supplemental Benefits, Section 125, and other voluntary employee benefits.
• COBRA (when applicable): we determine eligibility, monitor deadlines, send out required forms, and answer any questions employees may have. Includes state continuation program that applies to small businesses with less than 20 employees.
• Provide guidance and administration for FMLA (Family Medical Leave Act) for companies with 50 or more employees.
If you are concerned about controlling benefit costs and would like to reduce the time spent on administering your benefit program, contact HR Systems and let us help you.