At HR Systems, we offer a wide range of services that are customized according to the needs of each client company. We help companies focus on their core business by freeing management from the daily human resource responsibilities.
Human Resource Support & Consultation
- Payroll Processing
- HR Support & Consultation
- Handbook Development
- Regulatory Guidance
- OSHA Compliance
- Record Keeping
- Workers’ Comp. and Unemployment Admin.
- Job Descriptions
- Benefit Administration
- Pre-Employment Screening
- Employee Development
- Hiring & Discharge Consultation
- Employee Relations
There are many areas of risk associated with managing employees. The most commonly thought of are safety policies, workers’ compensation, unemployment, managing employee relations such as employment law violations, union avoidance, and even the risk of losing employees to competitors.
We provide you with options to minimize your risks by managing the following:
Unemployment claims drive up the cost of Unemployment Insurance.
• Understanding just cause terminations – when the statutes approve or deny claims
• How to release a non-compliant employee
• Well thought-out documentation
• Effective responses to Job and Family Services (OFS) questionnaires
Workers Compensation Insurance
Maintaining a safe work environment is paramount to controlling insurance costs, but responding correctly to an accident can reduce costs.
• Accident response procedures
• Selecting and working with the right medical treatment partners
• Back-to-Work programs
• Investigation and claim management
OSHA fines are on an increase
• What are a company’s obligations under OSHA
• Who is covered by OSHA, who is exempt from most regulations
• Written Program requirements
• OSHA 300 log compliance
• Satisfying Employees’ Right- to-Know
• Establishing a Loss Control program including Safety Training, Safety Walkthroughs, Ergonomics and required Personal Protection Equipment
Drugs and Alcohol in the Work Place
What are the risks of Employees under the influence?
• Legal rights of employer/employee
• Administering a Drug Free Work Place program
HR Systems cannot assure you that claims will not be made against your company, but a proactive, professionally developed program will be an excellent first line of defense. Our best practices will help protect your business, your profits and your employees. Contact us to find out how.